30 April 2012

A Note to Myself on Openings

Reaching the end of Been There, Done That, the last two of my About.com articles to be converted are high level indices dealing with a specific phase of the game (both links are to Archive.org):-

In fact, the two resources repeat what I already have on the page Learn to Play Chess, under the heading 'For the Advanced Beginner'. What about openings? The equivalent Archive.org index is

I converted this to a page of the same name on my own site -- Chess Opening Fundamentals (m-w.com) -- but will leave it hidden, i.e. unlinked from anything else, for now. It references too many resources that I don't yet have on my own site. These are all marked offsite, and if I ever decide to convert these, I'll release the new page on the opening.

No comments: